The CentricMinds Enterprise Web Content Management System (WCMS) provides a powerful Intranet Management solution that has been selected by industry and government.
An easy-to-use intranet software platform that provides one interface for Document Management, Collaboration, Workflow and integrated Search. Providing more than 100+ controls for embedding within Intranet pages, authors can configure a wide range of business processes and functions including granular content delivery, rich media management, personalization and more.
Developers can create their own custom controls for interfacing with third party systems, and the existing connectors provide access to software including Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and SharePoint.
A quick overview of the Intranet Management offering:
- Out-of-the-box Intranet Templates (Personalized dashboard, Group Workspaces and more)
- Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 & 2010 integration
- Workflow Management
- Drag and drop form building (create bespoke forms, e.g. HR forms, Financial Control forms, BPM forms and more)
- Interactive Organizational Chart
- Event & Task Management
- Wiki creation and management
- Active Directory integration
- Single Sign-on (SSO) agent
- Advanced Search (Apache Lucene or Google Search Appliance)
Clients using CentricMinds Intranet Management include:
- Kmart Australia Ltd
- Sparke Helmore Lawyers
- Southern Adelaide Health Service (SAHS)