The extensive functionality of the CentricMinds Digital Workplace platform, combined with its flexible user licensing model, makes it the perfect digital platform for professional service organizations.
CentricMinds has been successfully deployed within some of the world's largest professional services organizations.
Its ability to provide a platform for powerful external marketing websites, as well as industry leading Intranet and Extranet platforms with extensive document and metadata management features enable it to be a compelling solution to meet both external and internal stakeholder needs.
The CentricMinds Digital Workplace Intranet platform enables professional services organizations to:
- Implement an 'out-of-the-box' Intranet that supports Active Directory, Microsoft Office, Outlook and Windows Desktop integration
- Migrate existing paperbased processes to powerful interactive forms using the drag-and-drop form designer
- Connect interactive forms with powerful workflow tools to automate business processes
- Deploy the Intranet either on premise (within your own infrastructure), or in the cloud (with Amazon Web Services)
Once the Intranet is deployed, professional services organizations then move on to launching powerful Internet sites that support:
- Responsive, mobile first website management.
- Multisite management (some customers are managing 3, 5 and 10 websites from the single CentricMinds administration environment).
- Personalization for creating and managing unique membership management environments.
- Completely bespoke user interfaces that enable unique user experiences to be realized.
- eCommerce environment for complete 'click to-credit card' management.